Beverly Chaney has been an active attorney in the legal field for over 23 years. Starting out in New York City as an international business lawyer, she has since practiced many variations of the legal field, including immigration, personal injury, DUI, DWI, felonies, and misdemeanors. In recent years, Beverly worked with big investment banks and multinational corporations before moving to Idaho in 2012. Beverly specialized in immigration and criminal issues affecting immigrants in early 2012 before joining Daniel M Truscott as a trusted partner of Truscott, Law PLLC.
- Attended UCLA School of Law, JD in 1993.
- Attended Arizona State University, BA, English, 1986.
- Attended Cornell University, 1982-1984.
- Order of the Coif.
- P.E.O. Scholar.
- American Jurisprudence Prize Award in Property.
- Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Able to speak German and French