Daniel M. Truscott has been an active attorney in the legal field for over 24 years in Boise, Idaho. After graduating from the University of Oregon School of Law in 1992, he has since been a nominee for the top criminal defense attorneys in the state of Idaho, by the National Association of Trial Counsel in 2014. Since his accomplishment he has grown to become one of the most sought out attorneys in Boise.
Daniel M. Truscott has earned the trust of his clients through hard work and dedication. When accepting a case, he takes the time to guide his clients through the legal process and explain his approach step by step. Whether your case is a misdemeanor, felony, accidental or personal injury, property damage or any other serious case, Daniel M. Truscott will energetically fight for your personal interests.
- Idaho Member in Good Standing since 1996
- Oregon Inactive Member since 1992
- Member of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws since 2016
- Member of the Idaho Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers since 1996
- Nominee for Top Criminal Defense Attorney in Idaho by the National Association of Trial Counsel in 2014