At Truscott Law, our attorneys provide immigration related services to meet the needs of our clients. For businesses interested in employing foreign citizens, we represent corporate clients in the process of hiring and transferring of foreign citizens to the United States, as well as counsel clients about the best strategies for short-term and long-term visas. Our experienced attorneys have assisted many corporate and international clients, from designing immigration programs to processing international visas. To keep our clients in the know, we send out regulated alerts of any possible changes and upcoming changes in Immigration laws. To speak with an attorney today, call (208) 333-8810.
- Strategic Advice Regarding Immigration Laws and Visa Distribution
- Specialized Training Programs
- Client Updates and Change Alerts
- Representation in the Process of Hiring and Transferring of Foreign Citizens to the U.S.
Specialize in Employment Based Immigration Visas for
- Aliens with extraordinary ability
- Religious Workers
- Foreign Nationals
- Advanced Researchers
Outstanding degree holders (MA, PHD, etc)